Mar 5, 2011

- - N E W S F L A S H - -

It's been almost exactly two years since I did my last post here - what a shame!
This weblog used to be my best friend while moving to Singapore 4 years ago - I have written about a lot of details during my move. Cultural aspects, Work related stuff, my wedding, our pregnancy and finally the birth of little Rudi.
In 20 years from now, I'll thank myself for writing it all down!

Unfortunately most of the articles are in plain german language - that's great for family and friends in good ol' germany, but it's tough for friends and family here in Singapore.

Since there are most likely some great news coming along this way really soon, I thought of reanimating this space, giving it a little visual refresh (mostly simplification and de-cluttering) and hopefully post some updates on the progress with our little family regularly.

Stay tuned - something's brewing.

No comments: